Sunday 20 May 2018

REVIEW: Wanted: Runaway Cowgirl by Brynn Paulin







Wanted: Runaway Cowgirl (Kindle Worlds Novella) 

by
Brynn Paulin



JORIE 

I was in love with him all my life. I thought we were best friends. I thought he loved me too. The day everything changed between us, I gave myself to him. I thought we’d finally be together. I was his and he was mine. Then I found out it was all a big joke. I meant nothing to him. Never had. That was the day I left Mason and stopped being silly little Jorie. No one would hurt me like that again. If I never set foot in Mason again, it would be a day too soon. 

But now my gran is dying and she wants me home. She’s the only one who ever really mattered to me. I can’t let her down. 

The question is: Do I confront the boy who crushed me or do I move on and pretend it never happened, that he meant nothing to me? 

Tough choice. He’s not hurting me again. 


NASH 

I know what happened. Jorie heard something she shouldn’t have, but I’m not the jerk she thinks I am. She left, taking my heart with her. I tried, but I could never find her. Never heard another word from her. Apparently, I meant nothing to this girl. For five years, I’ve hurt and let bitterness settle in. I buried myself in saving my family’s dying ranch and forgetting her. Now, things are looking up and I’m finally ready to move on. 

But now, Jorie’s back and I’m torn: Do I make things right between us or do I keep moving on, forget our past and the first love who destroyed my heart? 

Tough choice. She’s not hurting me again.



Julie's Review 

⭐⭐⭐⭐


YAY! Another quick visit to Mason. This was great, didn't realise I was missing 'The Wanted Gang' until I got to the parts where they were featured. Talk about misconstrued feelings.. but I agree things happen for a reason.

Really liked Nash and Jorie, they were great and what a naughty Grandma. I feel there is another story with Ryster and Missy - (hoping!)

The story was well developed and the friends were great. I loved how the story flowed, I like that you can start and finish one of these Kindle world stories, getting lost in their world for a couple of hours. Great epilogue, I wanted them to have their HEA

No comments:

Post a Comment