Tuesday 8 May 2018

NEW RELEASE & REVIEW: The Ruthless Gentleman by Louise Bay






The Ruthless Gentleman by Louise Bay



As a chief stewardess on luxury superyachts, I massage egos, pamper the spoiled and cater to the most outlandish desires of the rich and famous.

I’ve never had a guest want something I can’t give them. Until British businessman Hayden Wolf comes aboard—all sexy swagger and mysterious requests.
He wants me. 

And Hayden Wolf’s a man who’s used to getting exactly what he demands. 

Despite being serious and focused. Demanding and ruthless. He’s also charming when I least expect it as well as being devastatingly handsome with an almost irresistible smile.

But guests are strictly off limits and I’ve never broken a rule. Not even bent one. My family are depending on me and I can’t lose my job.

Only problem is Hayden Wolf is looking at me like I just changed his life. And he's touching me like he’s about to change mine.




Caroline's Review

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐



Sexy, slow-burn romance.

"The first rule of yachting was never cross the line between personal and professional."

Avery needed to make money to support her brother's medical care. Working on superyachts has become her way of life. She's seen it all and heard it all. When a mysterious, gorgeous Englishman boards her latest posting, she can't help but be instantly affected by his presence. However, she knows not to mix business with pleasure. Unfortunately, the more time she spends in his company, the more tangled up she becomes. She can't afford to lose her job.

"Privacy was rule number two in yachting."

Hayden Wolf is in danger of losing his business. In a bid to avoid corporate espionage and in order to pull off a financial coup, he takes extreme measures to isolate himself....aboard a yacht in the Mediterranean. Not able to trust anyone, he's paranoid about his privacy. However, the beautiful chief stewardess aboard the yacht wins his trust, as well as his instant attraction.

"The third rule of yachting was the guest gets what the guest wants."

For the most part, Hayden is undemanding as a guest. His need to focus on his business wars with his building desire for Avery, no matter how much she tries to keep him at professional arm's length. There is no denying that he wants her, but...at what cost?

"The connection we had was inexorable."

This was a great, slow-burn romance. I loved the dynamic between Hayden and Avery. Underlying every interaction they have is a smoldering attraction. Both were very solid, likeable characters, and their chemistry was sexy and undeniable. I loved his sexy thoughts about her, as well his attempts to please her, and protect her. He liked that she challenged him and made him see things from a different perspective. 

"My draw toward him was . . . unusual, dangerous, frightening."

Avery was smart, resilient, and very capable. I loved how much Hayden affected her; her attraction to him almost overwhelming. Unfortunately, she had a lot on the line to risk for a quick fling, but his presence makes her realise how everything she'd done in recent years had been for her family, rather than for herself. I adored how happy Hayden made her and that she was willing to consider a future that might work for them.

Such a great, smoldering, heartfelt read. Thoroughly recommend!













Purchase Links












No comments:

Post a Comment