Wednesday 17 January 2018

REVIEW: Three Under The Tree by K.B. Winters



Three Under The Tree: A Holiday MFM Romance by [Winters, KB]

Two tantalizing mouths. Four magical hands and two incredibly delicious hunks. 

They’re the hottest fantasy I never knew I had.
Two total opposites of each other. Jasper is a billionaire with an MBA and Bryce is a hot AF firefighter. How they came to be best friends, I’ll never know, but put them together and I get dirty thoughts I shouldn’t have.
I want them to do filthy things to me. Fill me up, turn me over and make me beg for more.
A good girl shouldn’t be having these thoughts, but I can’t help myself.
I want them.
I crave them.
My body aches for their nasty touches, their dirty kisses, their filthy mouths.
And this Christmas, I have a special present for both of them!

Three Under The Tree is a standalone Christmas romance with loads of heat, guaranteed HEA and absolutely no cliffhangers! Includes extra steamy bonus content for your reading pleasure! Enjoy!


Julie's Review 
⭐⭐⭐⭐

That was fun! Dirty but oh so fun!

Bryce, hot sexy fireman; Jasper hot sexy Billionaire and Annie, sweet independent sexy lady.

Annie knew exactly what she wanted, and had no qualms about going for it. She had a great relationship with her girlfriends and one night, she bumped into an old flame which appeared to still burn brightly.

That night she also bumped into another of her one nighters, with her remembering her time with each of the sexy men, who happened to be best friends.

Their friendships adequately re-kindled on two separate dates, and she was beginning to fall for both of them both. The sexy parts were panty-meltingly hot, they were all very happy and relaxed. I liked how when Ann had dreamt about a tryce with the both, this should maybe come with a Fan warning... Seriously hot!

This has a good storyline and a woman with a good heart and strong conscience. I enjoyed the conflicts of both men, and of Annie too, it brought an extra dimension to the story. They all had each other's backs, and all took their time before making any irrational decisions.

The M/F/M fantasy lives on in the pages of this Novella, and the instalove storyline was fab, had me turning the pages. Great hot sexy! most women's fantasy weaved in a good story without coming over as cliche.

No comments:

Post a Comment