Saturday 20 January 2018

REVIEW: Wanted: Found by Kristin Mayer

Wanted: Found (Kindle Worlds Novella)I thought I knew him.
I didn’t.

One night he was in my bed; the next, gone like a ghost. But the memories of us together were branded on my soul.

Now he stands before me, a stranger with a different name.

The worse part is I still want him.

One thing is for certain: He isn’t stopping until he gets what he wants—me.

This book is a novella and is approximately 22,000 words

Julie's Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

This was the final book from The Wanted Kindle World Series, born from Kelly Elliott's fab Wanted Series.

What an incredible journey, meeting new characters getting re-acquainted with the old ones!

I was brought right into the thick of it immediately, love that we had a bit more from Emma and Garrett oh plus Jeff and Gunner.

Austin, I immediately fell for him, Instalove! he was a sweetheart.

Scarlette, a very strong courageous young lady, who like Austin has seen a lot in her life.

They were great together, the chemistry was instant, he was protective of her especially when his friend's Fiancee showed up, it was a sad and horrific situation, thank goodness Scarlette and Austin was hell-bent on being honest after their first tryce wasn't.

Sad that its all ended, its been fun headed back to Texas and the Wanted gang.



No comments:

Post a Comment