Friday 19 January 2018

REVIEW: Wanted: Another Round of Whiskey by S. Moose

Wanted: Another Round of Whiskey (Kindle Worlds Novella)At first sight.
At first taste.

I never thought Whiskey would become my addiction. We melted together as one. He was my world. I was his everything. Our love was consuming. Every time we touched, we ignited.

One dream.
One choice.

Seven years later, I’m back home and the beautiful man standing before me still has the power to set my body on fire. The desire is overpowering. But the pain of the past keeps him away.

When he leaves me standing in the middle of the bar, I sit on his stool and come up with some sort of plan. Anything that’ll bring back the piece of my heart I left behind. So, when the bartender asks what I’m having, I let him know..

Julie's Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐

A new to me Author, and I absolutely fell in love with Landon and Ashley.

This book had all the feels, I was pulled into their world, might not have been on Ashley's side at first but soon warmed to her.

They were both pushing at each other in the beginning, her pushing him to take another chance and him pushing her away,

Their friends were instrumental in helping them both realise what their hearts wanted.

Ashley's mama and brother were sweet, tough love works out when it's needed.

A great second chance story with a lovely ending.


No comments:

Post a Comment