Tuesday 7 November 2017

NEW RELEASE & REVIEW: Best F*cking Bitches by Steffy Rogers



Title: Best F*cking Bitches (A Shit Happens When You Party Naked Novella)
Author: Steffy Rogers
Genre: Romantic Comedy
Release: Summer 2017
Cover Design: Concierge Literary Promotions




Best friends are like bras – close to your heart and there for support. 
What’s better than escaping the grip of your parents and moving across the country? Moving across the country with your best friends, duh.
Most people are lucky to find that one person they trust with their life. Well, I’m here to tell you that I found three of those friends. They’re my soulmates. In a friend kinda way because let’s face it – I’m not all into that whole muff diving thing. But hey, to each their own and all that. I won’t judge.
What better city to explore than good ol’ Los Angeles, you ask? There isn’t one. We love it so much here we decided to stay and call this place our home – even now, six years later. 
What could go wrong with four best friends trying to find their place in this world and looking for love? 
Absolutely everything.


Julie's Review
⭐⭐⭐⭐



Oh, what a dilemma? I really enjoyed this, had me thinking about it when I was away from the book.

Steffy reels you in, and you can't but help fall in love with the characters.

I loved Piper. She was funny, sweet, had a good heart and 
would never knowingly hurt anyone, but she's not perfect, she got distracted by her hormones, mainly.

Absolutely loved the girls Kaite, Leah and Lexi and Piper from a small, poedunk county where everyone knew all about each other. These four girls were hilarious, they certainly had each other's backs.

In her own words, Piper had been ruined by a very sexy guy a few years back, who just happened to be her college professor, but they got through it.

We fast forward some years with Piper working where a guy from her office kept pursuing her, until she finally relented and went on a date.

Ooh, explosive stuff! Loved their connection; you really did get a feel of how they connected. Then she bumps into her old professor, which re-ignites the lost flame, thus throwing her into a head spin, suddenly she had two successful, oh- so-sexy men pursuing her.

Whilst I do not condone cheating, this really was just a love triangle, whilst following a set of rules.

Both guys were actually very nice, they both made her feel special and, I didn't see it immediately, but she had decided early on and kept struggling with her decision.

For what it's worth, I thought she made the right choice. There was something about their time together, which shone a wee bit brighter.

Loved to hear about life back home, and getting to visit with her parents, also giving her the time she needed to get her head on straight. She had a decision to make and the fresh country air and her parents' advice really helped.

Can't wait for the next instalment. There is going to be one? Right?







  COMING SOON ON NOOK, KOBO & iBOOKS


"I’m anything but sure about what you’ll decide. To be quite honest, the not knowing is killing me. What is killing me even more is that I can’t take you right here on this desk and watch you come as you’re wrapped around my cock. It kills me that I can’t feel you the way I want to. It kills me that I can’t be close to you, but it would kill me even more if you decide I’m not it and that Ian is the one you want to be with. I’d respect it, but I wouldn’t like it. The caveman in me wants to throw you over my shoulder and keep you locked in my bedroom. I want to get you back into my bed so I can feel you squirm beneath me and hear you scream my name as I make you come over and over and over again.”







Steffy Rogers is a self-professed bookaholic who is fluent in English, German and Sarcasm. When she isn't working or going to school she spends her free time writing.

She makes a home in a college town in Georgia with her dogs Karma and Tonks and her cat Olaf. However, her heart belongs in Germany, where she lived for 20 years before returning to the USA.

Though her memories of Germany are blurry due to the delicious beer, she knows one day she will return home for good.





HOSTED BY:



No comments:

Post a Comment