Wednesday 6 September 2017

REVIEW: Roddick by KB Winters


Roddick (CAOS MC Book 3) by [Winters, KB]



Roddick: CAOS MC by KB Winters


I swore an oath to live and die by my club…
And it’s the club life that’ll kill me. Or Baz's sweeter-than-candy little sister, Cherie, who's supposed to be hands off.
And there’s an unspoken promise among brothers.
The rules are simple. You don't sleep with another member's little sister.
I might be the club president, but I don’t play by any man’s rules. I want her. And I’ll have her.
All. Night. Long.
Forever.
In my arms. In my bed. In my heart.
She may be forbidden fruit, but she's got a cherry just for me.

If you love dirty-talking heroes who love their MC as much as their women, one-click this instalove novella now.
Roddick is a standalone MC Romance. The third book in the CAOS MC Series. No cliffhangers, no cheating, just kindle-melting happily ever afters!




Julie's Review
⭐⭐⭐⭐



Hmmm.... that was a fast paced, quick read. Bad boy! Well, man! Falling for his best friend's sister. A friends-to-lovers story.

The storyline was a thrilling, fast-paced, suspenseful read.

Roddick is a sexy, roughty-toughty, alpha male, who heads the town's MC club.

Cherie, is also a sexy but very caring, strong-willed lady who has grown up around the MC club called CAOS. Her brother is part of the CAOS MC club, and she has been around the guys for a long time.

She works in the ER as a nurse, so deals with fixing up abused patients.

Although they don't know it, they were both kinda caught up in a situation...

Roddick helps the law to break into an unlawful situation, which has bigger consequences.

He's the sort of guy who does not go into things lightly or half-cocked. He is a researcher and Cherie has had years of honing her survival skills; the job she does can be full of hidden dangers.

As a couple, they were sexy as hell, and they both had very deep feelings for each other. Their first time was sexy, even if secrets had been kept.

Roddick didn't want to fall in love with his friend's sister, but love does not discriminate.

The other club members were great too, and I notice there are other books to get my teeth into.

I loved that they got to have a HEA, after going through all the stuff they shared.

This had it all - love, anger, thrills and spills, hot scenes BUT family being front and centre. 

Great read. 








No comments:

Post a Comment